F.A.Q. Automotive Glass Questions
State Auto Glass a mobile automotive windshield and glass repair center. WITH SAME DAY SERVICE in most cases.
BEING MOBILE MEANS - We come directly to you!
State Auto Glass is your one stop for automotive replacement glass or repairs. Before you go and replace your windshield contact us first. We have a large selection of replacement glass in stock and we can either come to your home or place of business. Call Us 1 619-452-4139 / Cell Phone - TEXT US
Call Us: tel:1 619 452-4139 / txt:16194524139
Servicing the San Diego and North County area.
SET UP YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
The Auto Glass Difference: The quality of the auto glass and the effort put into its installation are factors that will significantly improve the safety of your vehicle and your overall well being.
Safety first, auto glass accounts for up to 60 percent of the roof crush protection when a driver is involved in a rollover incident. In other words, your windshield is the number one reinforcement that keeps your vehicle from caving in on you. The windshield also serves as your airbag system’s back support in the event of a front collision. The most important aspect of your vehicle is and will always be safety. Cutting corners when it comes to the safety of your vehicle can prove to be extremely dangerous to yourself and others.
Be original. OEM glass, or Original Equipment Manufacture glass, is engineered to meet the safety standards of your vehicle’s original manufacturer. We make sure that your windshield matches the exact specifications, fit and finish of your automobile, to reduce the possibility of air and water leaks. Premium quality auto glass is also made crystal clear for maximum driver visibility, free of the flaws, scratches, and distortion that are characteristic of second-hand auto glass.
Insured or Unsure? We are licensed and insured. That means our technicians are certified to install and inspect your auto glass to meet the strict standards of the National Highway Traffic Safety Association. Unlicensed and uninsured auto glass shops will outsource the job, will use cheap product, and will not abide by the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. An improperly installed windshield can pop out during a car accident, which will put you in danger of being ejected or crushed by your own vehicle.
FACTS ABOUT GLASS.
· All glass is not the same grade and quality.
· OE stands for original equipment ( dealer part )
· OEM stands for original equipment manufacturer ( dealer part w/o logo)
· AM stands for aftermarket
· G stands for generic ( manufacturer reject )
· Glass pricing varies from one company to another from $100 and more, glass pricing is based on quality of parts provided, adhesives and chemicals used, installation and services. So when companies give you a ridiculously low rate they will cut corners no matter what they tell you. And normally they aren’t licensed or insured to afford rates like that.
· Bottom line you get what you pay for
· Don’t compromise your safety and investment to just anyone.
· Using high quality adhesive prevents the pinch weld from rusting and forms a stronger bond.
· Correct windshield replacement supports your roof in case of a rollover
· Correct windshield replacement helps keep airbags intact.
· It’s always better to get OE or OEM glass, and here is why:
· Glass is more durable – doesn’t chip as easy
· Crystal clear – no distortion and ripples
· Glass fits perfectly
· Perfect color match
· UV protection
· Heat reflective – keeps your cabin cooler about 20 degrees
- Sound Proof
· OE BRANDS :
· CARLITE – FORD
· APT – HONDA &ACURA
· MOPAR – CHRYSLER & DODGE
· GAURDIAN – CHEVY & GMC
· SEKURIT – VW & AUDI & VOLVO
· ULN – TOYOTA & LEXUS
· CARLEX – INFINITI AND NISSAN
· XXX – JAGUAR
We measure our success by your satisfaction!
Your safety is our #1 priority!
We provide the following automotive glass replacement or repairs
•Side Glass Replacement
•Headlamp Glass Restoration
•Side Mirror Replacement
•Rear View Mirror Replacement
•Window Regulator Replacement
•Custom Window Tinting
State Auto Glass replace or repair windshields, side door glass, window motor regulators, side mirrors, moon roof glass replacement and headlamp restoration and window tinting. State Auto Glass has your vehicle covered, for any automotive windshield repairs or replacements.
We're Mobile - which means we will come directly to you. Either your home or place of business. We work aroud your schedule! Servicing all San Diego including the North County. SET YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
State Auto Glass
Auto Glass Repair,
Windshield Replacement, Window Tinting,
Power Window repair,
State Auto Glass Specializing in the following (Automotive Glass Replacements ) Head Light Restoration - Truck Slider Replacement - Side Mirror Replacement, Sun Roof Replacement, Window Tinting, Automotive Window Regulator.
State Auto Glass Servicing the Following:
Allied Garden, Bay Park, Carlsbad, Carmel Valley, Chula Vista, Clairemont, Crest, Crown Point, Del Mar, Descanso, Downtown San Diego, El Cajon, Escondido, Fletcher Hills, Hillcrest, Julian, Kearney Mesa, Kensington, La Jolla, La Mesa, Lakeside, Lemon Grove, Linda Vista, Mira Mesa, Miramar, Mission Hills, Mission Valley, Mission Village, Mt. Helix, North Park, Ocean Beach, Oceanside, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe, San Carlos, San Diego, San Diego North County, San Marcos, Santee, Scripps Ranch, South Bay, Sorrento Valley, Spring Valley, Tierrasanta, Torrey Pines, University Heights, Vista, Old Town.